BSNL is ready with its Internet Telephony (VOIP) Service with brand name “WINGS” to the customers. This service using Mobile Numbering scheme is being provided using IP based access network of IMS NGN Core switches. To use the service, a customer needs to install a SIP client (soft app) on any of its smart devices (laptop/smart mobile handset/tablet etc) having internet which will act as SIP phone to make and receive calls from anywhere in India and abroad with any party (landline/mobile). The subscriber uses its parent IMS core and IP access network of any location for the voice service through BSNL “Wings”.
Attractive Tariff plan:-
BSNL is offering unlimited FREE Audio/Video calling for one year at one-time activation. The customer has to activate the Services (one time in life) at Rs. 1099/-.
WINGS Service soft launch is from 4th July 2018.
New Connections booking is proposed to start and willing customers will be waitlisted for service with immediate effect in all Telecom Circles of BSNL.
New connections of Wings will be made available w.e.f. 1st August 2018 on first come first serve basis.
Key offerings of ‘WINGS’ service are:-
- There are some areas where mobile coverage is not good thus poor speech quality but internet available by any means including Wi-Fi. Using Wings service using Internet service of any operator, the customer will be active and make/receive calls.
- Wings service APP is easily configurable on Smartphone/Laptop/Notebook by simply downloading SIP Client (Soft App).
- Wings Customer can make calls using any of the Internet Connection like broadband / Wi-Fi / 3G / 4G data network of any operator.
- Wings can be provided over Internet Leased Line customer not having a normal voice.
- Supports Video calling facility (from “Wings” to “Wings”).
- Free Mobility on PAN India basis
- The customer can use the existing address book for Mobile while calling.
|1||One time Registration charge||Rs. 1099/-|
|2||Fixed Monthly Charges||NIL|
|3||Installation and Activation Charges||NIL (No Instruments/Handset by BSNL)|
|4||ISD/Deposit for (Outside INDIA Territory Calling)||2000/-|
|5||Call Charges||Free to any network for One year in India
International calls as per existing landline tariff(MOU basis)