The chat app has added many new features to the app. There is not a single month when you don’t hear an update from WhatsApp. It has launched an array of features recently ranging from group calls to new controls for the group chat. Let’s take a look at each of these recent updates:
1. Media visibility: WhatsApp for Android now allows you to control the media content that you want to see in your phone’s gallery. Let’s accept this that we all use WhatsApp for all kinds of messages. Every day there are dozens of photo and video that we receive on the platform. There are some photos and videos which you may not be comfortable showing others at home. WhatsApp now allows you to download these media files in WhatsApp but prevent it from showing up in your phone gallery.
You can set this media Visibility to each and every contact, group.
2. Labeling forwarded messages: WhatsApp now indicates which messages you receive have been forwarded to you. This can help you know if your contact wrote the message or if it originally came from someone else.
3. Send Messages: This is another important (and dominating) feature that WhatsApp has launched. This allows only admins to send a message to the group. To enable this setting, go to Group Info> Group Settings > Send Messages and select Only Admins. WhatsApp says that the feature is helpful in case of important announcements and information.
4. Admin controls: In group settings, there’s now a new control that allows admins to restrict who can change the group’s subject, icon, and description.
5. Demote admins: This is another new group-centric feature that allows a group admin to demote the other admin in the group to a participant without removing that person.
6. WhatsApp group call: One of the most important WhatsApp features of this year is the group call. WhatsApp now allows you to make group calls from the app. You can add up to four participants on the call in one time. Both voice and video call support this feature.
How to get these new Features
first, you need to signup for the beta program in WhatsApp.
go to play store, search for WhatsApp
Scroll to bottom you can see SignUp for Beta Program.
Click on Sign up for the beta program.
Wait For Few Minutes
Hola! You Are Now Signed For Beta Program.
If The Beta Program is full You Can Download it from Apkmirror.com
Any queries Feel Free Leave A comment below!!