OnePlus 6 is getting the Google Lens mode in its native camera app with the upcoming OxygenOS 5.1.9 software update in order to bring an advanced camera experience to its latest flagship offering. Using the new Google Lens functionality, OnePlus 6 users can get contextual suggestions when they scan objects using the camera. Google’s technology uses a combination of AI, augmented reality, and search to offer smarter results. The functionality will also roll out to OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T users via an OTA update soon. Separately, the OxygenOS 5.1.9 update is set to improve photography experience on the OnePlus 6
New Updates Are As Follows
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.7
- Fixed issues with accidental touches triggering gestures ( Draw V)
- Supported Telia Finland VoLTE (Default On) and VoWifi (Default Off)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality
- Integrated Google Lens mode
- Now you can access Google lens from your camera with a tap and Google Lens will tell you what’s in the image, giving you information about things like books, buildings, and works of art etc.
- Added beauty mode for Selfie Portrait
Wireless & networks
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed stability issue with the Bluetooth connection for cars
How to get google lens on your phone?
You can install the Google lens, here
if google lens is not supported on your Phone you can also download Google photos here. where google lens is integrated.