Aston Martin Vulcan has a 7 Liter V-12 Engine with 820 horsepower with a 6-speed sequential transmission. It can go 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. It has a top speed of 208mph (with rear wings). This Car is a limited edition only 24 cars were produced. This car was launched in 2015.
This car has got 3 power modes which allow you to set at a minimum, moderate and high-performance modes. At minimum performance mode, the car releases 500hp. At moderate performance mode, the car releases 720hp. At high performance mode, the car releases Full 820hp.
Even at slow speed, the engine is quite loud. The noisiest part the car, however, is not the engine. The breaks are the loudest it’s like you are stamping on a piglet. This car produces lot’s of noise, vibrations.
In this car, you cannot wind down either of the windows. It has not got any accessories like sat-nav, radio. it has only got half steering like F1 cars. But sadly this car has no handbrake. This car is not road legal.
However, there is one amazing thing you get for £1.8 million. An all-expense paid trip to race track of your choice, Where Aston Martin test driver will teach you how to drive your car. Aston Martin company allots you a personal engineer for 24/7 assistance.
|This car releases flames from both sides at doors.|
|Aston Martin Vulcan has its own air jacks|
To make road legal this car has undergone with a series of modifications. Here are some
- They have increased the height of the car
- The 7.0-litre naturally-aspirated V12 is remapped for emissions.
- The cooling system is replaced with a different unit for better temperature control.
- The car’s gear ratios are altered, and the clutch was changed to make the launch easier than the regular Vulcan.
- Spring rates and damper rates have been changed, and ride height lifting has been added to allow for easier driving on the road.
- The steering lock became less limited to allow the car to steer more and give a smaller turning radius.
- The rear bumper has been modified to allow for a Euro-spec registration plate to be installed, along with plate lights, and a reflector.