You might see a power bank with smart charging like Mi Power bank 2i. Which adjusts output voltage according to your charging device but you can’t adjust the output voltage in the power banks. OmniCharge, a smart power bank, allows you to adjust the output voltage manually. Also, you can use the OmniCharge simultaneously for A.C and D.C charging for your Laptop or your Moblie phone.
OmniCharge started its Funding campaign through crowdfunding platform Indiegogo on September 5th, 2016 raised over $3,668,838 USD backed by 26,186 people across the globe. Omni Charge raised 4158% more than the requested fund. This shows Omni Charge gained quite a good attention from the crowd.
OmniCharge 20 USB-C
Omni 20 USB-C Supports D.C power output via 1 USB-C, 2 USB ports. Maximum of 60W output can be gained from USB-C port. On the other hand, you can charge at 15W using
The Omni 20 USB-C can accept up to 45W and recharges in under 3 hours. With pass-through charging, you can recharge your Omni 20 USB-C while charging your devices.
you can transfer files from Omni Charge 20 USB-C. you need to connect the external hard disk and your laptop simultaneously to OmniCharge. Which allows you to transfer your files without connecting a hard disk to your laptop. which will save power and port on your laptop. The transfer speeds between your devices will be up to 200MB/s.
The Omni 20 USB-C features a O-LED screen which shows the
- Battery Capacity Remaining
- Status Icons
- Input wattage through the USB-C port
- Output wattage from the battery
- Battery Percentage Remaining
- Charge time remaining *
- Battery temperature
- Calculated based on
theoptimal level of power input for your device and Omnicharge’sbattery level
- Calculated based on
POWER SAFETY PROTECTION SYSTEM
The powerful intelligent charging protection system not only simplifies the charging process, but also protects the battery life of your devices and shelf life of Omnicharge.
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Automatic Power-Off
- Reset Program Algorithm
- Self-Balancing Algorithm
- Overcharge Protection
- AC/USB Outlet Protection
- Power Overflow Protection
- Voltage Underflow/ Overflow Protection
- Charging Overflow Protection
- Charging Circuit Protection
BATTERY LIMITING FEATURE
The battery limiting feature in allows you to control how much you want to charge/discharge your OmniCharge batteries (%). This function can help prolong the life of the battery. Limiting the upper and lower charge/discharge percentage can reduce the stress on the chemicals inside the cells.
Port 1 and Port 2: Bidirectional Input/Output charging.
- Port1: 5V / 3A, 15W max
- Port2: 5V / 3A, 15W max
USB Type-C HUB
- One dedicated USB-C port work as a USB HUB HOST
- 2 x USB-A and 1 x USB-C ports for an extended device, Support USB 3.0
- Cell type: 18650 Li-ion by Panasonic/LG chem/Samsung
- Capacity: 6 cells, 20100mmAh±5%, 72.3Wh±5% @3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 times (depleted to 70% of original capacity)
- Shel-life: One (1) year after full charge
- Weight: 1.1 lb (506g)
- Dimension: 5.0″ x 4.8″ x 1.1″ (12.7 x 12.2 x 2.7 cm)
- Warranty: Limited One (1) Year
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC, UL, CB, UN38.3
- Operating Temp: Charging 32°to 113° F (0° to 45° C
- Discharge Temp: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
You can buy OmniCharge for 299$ in Amazon.com